The thing that most often holds us back isn’t a temporary creative block, lack of opportunity or lazy collaborators. We’ve seen the enemy, and it is us. Kim is award winning creative and digital strategist who’ll explore and expose the ridiculousness of subjectively deciding your own limits. Through her own personal stories, from murderous on-set rampages and agoraphobia to personal losses, she’ll illustrate how a “why would you ‘can’t’?” approach calls bullshit on seemingly intractable creative limitations. Outcomes can be shaped by your approach — take one that’s unafraid of deadlines and unapologetic about your needs.
The realization that the only thing holding us back is us.
Anyone who wants to live up to their potential while laughing at themselves on the way (or Humans and self actualized robots).
Five things audience members will learn
- How what we say shapes what we think is real.
- The dangers of taking yourself too seriously.
- Techniques and stories about dealing with stress.
- An abundance of personal stories about Kim.
- Accepting change while kicking ass.