Microsoft HoloLens is the first fully self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to interact with your world in a whole new way. In this talk, Mickey will cover some key aspects of the HoloLens device and how it powers these amazing experiences. He will discuss the considerations of building mixed reality experience, walk through the workflow, and look at how you can get started developing even without a device. So join him and learn how you can use high definition holograms to bring your ideas to life.
Learn about the Microsoft Hololens device and how to get started with development.
All developers interesting in AR/VR & mixed reality
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Details about the HoloLens device
- What is the mixed reality spectrum
- Considerations when building mixed reality experiences
- The workflow for designing and building HoloLens experiences
- Deployment of HoloLens apps to the device and emulator