Gatsby is a React framework for building websites. If you build with traditional CMS’s like WordPress and Drupal and are looking to explore the headless CMS world, you face a variety of challenges like picking a frontend framework, hosting, CI/CD, preview, dynamic functionality, etc.
Gatsby and Gatsby Cloud are designed to solve these problems.
Gatsby has hundreds of source plugins that work seamlessly with popular website backends like Contentful, WordPress, Drupal, and Shopify.
Let’s explore these options.
Learn how to build incredible websites and apps with Gatsby.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What Gatsby is and how it sets you up for success with headless CMSs
- What challenges you face transitioning from traditional CMSs to Gatsby
- How Gatsby’s source plugins ease integrating with different CMS backends
- Benefits of Gatsby and Gatsby Cloud
- Demos of what it feels like to build and run a Gatsby website
Website developers and decision makers who are exploring headless and Gatsby
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Some knowledge of the modern JS ecosystem and headless CMS’s is recommended.