We all know that web performance is important; faster websites are beneficial for all users, no matter the country or the internet speed. But making websites more performant can be a daunting task. With a plethora of acronyms, it can be difficult to know where to start. This talk will cover how to make sense of the confusing world of web performance metrics, how to choose the right ones for your site, and how to implement them.
Develop an understanding of various web performance metrics: what they are, which to use, and how to use them.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why web performance is important
- What the different performance metrics are
- How to decide which metrics to track for your website
- How to setup a performance budget
- How to implement performance metrics