Robbie will discuss the power of play, how it relates to computation, and how he uses it to steer his design practice. He’ll go over strategies for re-thinking existing assumptions in order to create work that is both practical and fun.
His work spans an array of platforms including augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile, and video games. Come learn his process for sustaining play.
Provide a new perspective while keeping everyone awake.
Anyone interested in making things.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Finding your inner kid to fuel your creativity
- Transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary
- Utilizing new technologies to make novel work
- Research and development through learning
- The meaning of life itself