A detailed walkthrough of Brand New School Director Chris Dooley’s process including the development and production of the Gillette ProShield “Two Worlds” campaign. This will include everything from production notes from our initial meeting and continued collaboration with the agency Grey, concept sketches, storyboards, previs animatics, and motion tests, as well as the design and construction of an interactive video room and the manufacturing of a custom robotics rig for a unique product demo.
Provide insight through detailed visual examples into the creative process of an award-winning director and world-renowned production company Brand New School
Visual artists and interactive developers with an interest in creating experiential, animated and live-action commercial content for a mass audience.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Creating a comprehensive pitch for the launch campaign of a global brand
- Incorporating interactivity into linear storytelling
- Process of commercial live-action production
- Working with a global brand throughout the launch of a flagship product
- The risks and rewards of practical, in-camera effects