How can we stop the endless scroll? An overview of Chomko & Rosier’s approach to working with technology, looking at projects that present alternative ways of engaging with information through technology.
The talk will begin with a brief overview of dark patterns in interaction design; through this lens, Jonathan will talk about some of the studio’s projects and how they’ve attempted to demonstrate new ways of engaging with technology beyond the glowing rectangle.
Inspire designers to imagine a better world through interaction design.
Designers, creatives, and developers.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Who Chomko & Rosier are and why they matter
- What dark patterns are and how we can fight them
- How we can move information from our screens to the real world
- Implications of dark patterns in a physical world
- That a better world is possible