Oscar-nominated animation master PES will take you on a chronological tour of his career weaving in personal stories, behind-the-scenes footage, and insights on the art of creating.
To give some personal context to PES’s body of work that would otherwise be unknown to viewers.
Six Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How PES got his start in animation and how he brought a family heirloom to life
- How PES comes up with his ideas and develops them
- How PES balances (or sometimes fails to balance) personal work and commissioned work
- How advertising influenced PES’s short films
- How PES came up with the specific ideas for several of his best known shorts
- PES’s insights on how to make a great short film