Forms are often a key part of websites: they allow users to buy things, sign up, participate, communicate, and get things done. But why are so many online forms confusing, cluttered, and difficult to use? In this session you’ll find out how to improve your forms to make them look better and work better.
To learn how to improve online forms so they are more user-friendly.
Web developers & designers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Which HTML elements and attributes to use to make sure your form is accessible, understandable, and shows up correctly on the screen
- The best way to style a form with CSS to make sure it looks good on any browser, device or screen size
- How you can help users fill in the correct information before submitting
- How to validate form data and provide useful error messages
- What you need to do so that your forms are easier to complete on touch screens