Want to unlock the full potential of your design team? Need to understand how interaction, animation, and moments of delight come together to shape an experience for your users? Leveraging the prototyping process you can build a realistic version of your idea, validate your design direction, and communicate your vision to stakeholders.
In this session, we’ll provide insight into how we validate our design work using prototypes and share strategies that you can bring back to your own teams. Along the way, we’ll discuss the growth of UX engineering at Google and how we hire people into this role.
Open to all those who are interested in learning how they prototype at Google and want to better understand the value of prototyping as part of the UX design process.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The importance of validating your design direction with real users on real devices
- How to use prototyping to explore your ideas and communicate your vision to stakeholders, clients, and/or investors
- Strategies that you can apply to your own process and implement with your teams
- About the various modalities we prototype in at Google; including sketching, digital prototyping, and native application development
- How they hire and develop UX Engineers at Google