In the work that we do as UX designers, the ultimate goals we have are to create products and services that people enjoy using and that they see value in while also providing value back to the business. To achieve those goals there can a number of challenges that prevent our success, end up minimizing customer delight, or put in jeopardy the return on investment to the business. Where businesses fail is less about attracting new customers, but the failure to keep the ones they have.
Product, UX, and strategy teams
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Outline a typical UX strategy
- Discuss how to best position yourself to lead or contribute to the strategy
- Understand the roadblocks that can limit your success
- Review guidelines to implement a successful strategy
- Discover how to continue to deliver on your defined strategy