Do you use React or any other virtual-DOM-based library that you love, but wonder about how to structure and manage application state? Perhaps you’ve looked at Redux, but got bogged down in boilerplate and action constants. Then you wondered about asynchronous actions. Does the list of libraries and dependencies that you need to solve common problems just keep piling up? Wasn’t React supposed to be a simple view library?
Show developers great ways to manage the state of applications using React or any virtual-DOM library.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Managing application state with a single model and unidirectional flow
- Creating decoupled, reusable components (with plain objects and functions!)
- Assembling and composing with simple functional programming techniques
- Routing made simple, using the library of your choice
- Time-travelling and other cool development tools