Whether you are one developer or have a group of devs working on the same codebase, things can get a little crowded and messy. Git to the rescue! But are you using git and services like GitHub to their full potential? This talk will look at how you can best leverage git so that your merge conflicts are minimal and your projects get out the door on time. Anne will also be looking at real-life examples of git workflows so you can determine which one will work best for your situation.
To empower everyone to use git to keep their projects manageable, prevent mistakes and create a seamless development experience.
Teams/individuals who want to improve their git workflow
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Branch naming and how to set up a git-flow structure
- Techniques for organizing multiple team members and branches
- How to use projects, issues and tags to document your progress
- Tools that make git easier to manage
- How to integrate quality assurance into your process