Pursuing a creative career is difficult and oftentimes, the odds of financial success are complicated. Do you settle on work that isn’t exactly what you want or do you wait until your dream gig show up?
This panel will discuss pursuing creative interests while working full-time, freelancing or starting a company.
Things the audience will learn
- About the meaning of success, financially and creatively
- Survival tips when starting out
- Continuing a financially unstable creative practice when everyone around you says “get a job”
- The dirty, how much money can you actually make doing what you love?
- Pursuing two careers simultaneously, your creative practice and the thing that pays the rent