This talk will focus on big picture thinking, outline the key characteristics of innovative companies and leaders, and drill into tactics that can be applied to anyone running a business (from a solo practice to a multi-million dollar enterprise).
Chris will include a mix of stories and research, and share the mistakes and lessons learned from running two seven-figure, creative businesses that span over two decades, working in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
Sometimes, success comes at the intersection of timing and opportunity, but more often, it requires having the proper mindset to jump out of an airplane while learning how to build a parachute on the way down. This is for the jumpers.
If you want to innovate, you have to break things. Learn how without putting your company in financial ruin.
Entrepreneurs, agency owners, and innovative business.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to create an innovative culture
- Learn the challenge/response theory and how to prepare your mind
- Good enough revolution, why perfect is the enemy of progress
- Make small bets not big gambles, and avoid catastrophic failure
- Generate million dollar ideas in minutes, then take action