Customer experience design (CX), marketing automation, digital innovation & design thinking are seemingly un-escapable buzz words in todays digital world. While business is embracing design by appointing CCO’s, and investors are funding design focused start ups as consumers seek out well designed products, the design and business worlds seam more disconnected than ever.
While designers will tell you they are solving problems, branding leaders will tell you they are helping you map the future of your business, yet very few have the depth of business vocabulary to align goals with the c- suite. Learn how to sell your ideas to the business leaders so you can stop selling your ideas and become a trusted advisor to your boss and clients.
Dave will to share strategies, vocabulary and perspectives for both sides that help communicate and set up design projects in a way to help reduce frustration, create great design and achieve real business results.
Designers, entrepreneurs, marketing leaders looking to produce more value with their teams
Six Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to sure the entire team has the correct context
- Financial perspective and vocabulary for designers
- Design perspectives and vocabulary for business leaders
- How empathy effects customer experiences to drive long term success
- Creating win-win situations for all parties
- An examination of different working processes and financial structures