Now in its 10th year, FITC Toronto is one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the world. With some of the most unique and engaging presenters from around the globe, FITC Toronto is a three day blitz of presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions, sandwiched between our legendary FITC parties and abundant networking opportunities. Topped off with the FITC Award Show, it’s three days and nights that will leave you inspired, energized and awed.
- Three full days and nights of events, plus one day of optional pre-festival workshops
- Over 70 presentations and panels covering the Creative, Technical, and Business aspects of Flash and digital media
- Over 1200 attendees from around the globe
- Over 80 internationally renowned design and technology presenters
- Includes the annual FITC Awards Show
- Includes FITC evening events
- Includes the ‘FITC Get a Job’ mixer, a free-to-attend job fair for the Interactive industry