North by Northeast, in association with FITC Events, is proud to announce the launch of NXNE Interactive (NXNEi). Combining NXNE's distinctive community of music fans and industry connections with FITC’s eight years of experience holding design & technology events in Toronto and around the globe, NXNEi promises to be a unique event. Bridging the gap between independent creators and interactivity, NXNEi will explore technology and social media as tools to boost ingenuity while enhancing marketing and business.
We've got a terrific line-up of speakers coming to NXNEi, here are a few of the ones we've confirmed so far:
- Ze Frank - legendary video artist
- Amber MacArthur - new media journalist and host of Webnation on CP24 and [email protected] with Leo Laporte
- Mark Surman - the executive director of the Mozilla Foundation
- Andrew Baron - creator of Rocketboom
- Alan Cross - former program director of 102.1 the Edge/Toronto
- More coming soon!
NXNEi Panel Programmer
In addition to key industry speakers, NXNEi will host a series of panel discussions. Help make NXNEi an event YOU want to attend – suggest panel topics and vote for your favourites. Check out the NXNEi Panel Programmer.
NXNEi is a component of NXNE, Canada's #1 festival for new music & film: 650 bands, 40 films, 50 stages, 7 days. Visit www.nxne.com for full info & tickets.