The virtues and values of UX prototyping
Want to unlock the full potential of your design team? Need to understand how interaction, animation, and visual elements combine to shape an experience for your users? In this session, you will gain insight into using prototypes to scale your design process and foster a deeper understanding of your user’s needs. You’ll learn how prototypes can help you build a shared understanding of your idea, validate your design thinking, and communicate your vision to users and stakeholders alike.
Open to all those who want to better understand the value of prototyping as part of the UX design process.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
• The importance of validating your design thinking with real users on real devices
• About common prototyping methods including sketching, digital prototyping, and native application development
• How to collaborate more effectively with your peers and stakeholders using prototypes
• Strategies that you can apply to your own process and implement with your projects
• The role UX Engineers play in the design and development of Search and Assistant products at Google