Sprout Wellness Solutions Inc. engaged with Rangle.io in Spring 2014 to help build their first iOS and Android mobile wellness social networking application based on prior experiences with the mobile web and a customer-focused business strategy that prioritized agility and time-to-market.
In this talk, Andrey Feldman from Sprout and Nick Van Weerdenburg from Rangle.io share a comprehensive case study on the end-to-end journey defining and building Sprout’s mobile application using the Ionic Framework and PhoneGap/Cordova.
To share lessons learned from a business, team and technical perspective during the creation of Sprout at Work’s mobile application.
Business and technical leaders responsible for mobile web and app strategy.
Five things audience members will learn
- Challenges and technical constraints building HTML5 mobile applications
- Insight on when to use Ionic and Angular
- How to build for the best performance on a wide variety of devices
- Saving time and money with the right HTML5 strategy
- Team and partnership considerations when building mobile applications