Let’s talk about making apps for smart watches. These exciting new platforms are growing rapidly, and have the potential for unique and meaningful experiences. But before you start making your great watch app, let’s discuss the constraints and differences between the various platforms.
This talk explores what kinds of applications to build, how to design them, and the potential and future of Smart Watches.
Provide the audience of creators with all the information they need to begin crafting engaging, unique and well-designed watch applications.
Digital creators, Designers, developers, entrepreneurs and marketers.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
A passion for crafting great digital products or experiences.
Five things audience members will learn
- The technical and design constraints of both Android Wear and iOS platforms.
- Design best practices for Smart Watches with examples.
- The potential and future of Smart Watch platforms.
- The practical and unique use cases for Smart Watches.
- Why you should be making Smart Watch applications.