Our worlds are converging. Designers and coders are seamlessly blending their talents to unlock a new level of production value and interactivity in their work. With this great power comes great responsibility. Discover how to build the right environment where these talents can merge to create interactive experiences, whether for gaming or virtual reality, that push the boundaries of traditional storytelling.
Learn how to create digital storytelling that seamlessly combines the best motion, developer and design talent.
Designers and developers interested in cross-discipline collaboration.
Five things audience members will learn
- The importance of creating experiences that blur the lines of where interaction begins and motion ends.
- How the marriage of motion, design and dev works across different interactive experiences whether AR/VR or physical digital installations.
- What the process for this type of collaboration looks like as it varies from traditional linear production and web development.
- How these types of experiences transcend industries and categories.
- How to create a team of specialists where egos are checked at the door.