Start thinking about user experiences differently. Use job stories that acknowledge causality and stop designing based on assumptions and imaginary attributes. Design in context by defining user motivation instead of outcomes. Look at how people currently solve problems or interact with products to create feature or UI solutions that have real meaning and empathy. Using cause and effect scenarios, this session will help you learn to write for events by defining motivation instead of implementation.
To learn to build better user experiences.
Digital practitioners who build user experiences in project scrums.
FIVE THINGS AUDIENCE MEMBERS WILL LEARN
- How to move beyond traditional user stories and personas
- How to write/design a job story
- How to use job stories for decision making
- The importance of prototyping for decision making
- How to focus on motivation when designing user experience