Note: This is a full day workshop and will be held on Saturday April 22 from 10am to 5pm, and is available to those with a WORKS or WORKSHOP ticket.
Idea generation and the selling of the idea is not just something reserved for mythical creative directors –– all creative thinkers have the ability to do this well. In this workshop hosted by UX director Irene Pereyra, you’ll learn how to quickly come up with a concept and solution to a client brief and create a convincing presentation that sells your idea either to your internal team or the client within just a couple of hours.
Where most digital agencies spend days, sometimes weeks crafting ideas and generating designs, Anton & Irene believe that the pressure of time gets the creative juices flowing and will make you come up with solutions you would never have considered had you been given more time to reflect.
Heavy emphasis will be placed on creating key designs that will communicate the project’s core features and user experience to the internal team, the client, and the users. You’ll learn how to sell your idea, make a convincing argument, tell a compelling story, and present effectively in front of a large group of stakeholders.
This workshop is for any person within any department in digital design (designers, UX designers, project managers, copywriters, content strategists, developers, programmers etc. are welcome!)
- How to interpret a client brief and read between the lines
- How to utilize group dynamics to maximize time, thinking and execution
- How to craft and synthesize concepts
- How to create a client facing presentation in just a couple of hours
- How to present, defend and sell your concept and design convincingly
- How to analyze and critique other’s ideas