Note that this full day workshop will be held on Sunday Dec 3rd – Please reserve your seat now – Limited spots
This is a full-day technical training event in Mixed Reality development, guided by Microsoft experts, where attendees will build a Windows Mixed Reality application from scratch.
Developers will learn how to design and build a complete immersive virtual experience from end to end and get hands on with the new Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
All labs will be constructed using the Unity game engine and C#.
Who should attend?
This hands-on workshop is for any software developer who wants to learn how to build Windows Mixed Reality experiences.
- Intro to Windows Mixed Reality
- Building our Mixed Reality Assistant
- Placing a Virtual Object in a 3D Space
- Creating Human Interaction with our Mixed Reality Assistant
- Creating a Connection Between Our Assistant and the Microsoft Bot Framework Backend Using the Holobot Toolkit
- Connecting our Mixed Reality Assistant to Cognitive Services
- Wrap-up/Where to go from here
This is an interactive workshop. To get the most from your session, please bring your laptop and power supply. Windows Mixed Reality Headsets (HMDs) will be provided for testing.
PC requirements include:
In addition, the following is required:
- Experience with C#
- Microsoft Azure subscription (Activate a free 30-day trial Microsoft Azure account)