In this presentation Sebastiaan will talk about how UX design is about figuring out the bigger picture. And how doing that can help you, your team and your clients in working together more effectively, have more fun and grow.
He’ll explain how awareness of your strategic role as a designer will help you own it and keep focusing on the bigger picture, enabling you to keep seeing opportunities, deliver better results and build strong, long-term client relations. Developing a mindset in your teams of researching, exploring, pitching new ideas and selling them, you’ll be in better control of the work you get to do, doing better business and helping your clients develop theirs.
Inspire designers to look beyond the task they’re assigned to and in their turn inspire their teams to have bigger dreams and do more.
UX/UI designers, agile/multidisciplinary team members, product owners, project managers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why curiosity and empathy are a designer’s most important skills
- How visualizing your curiosity will reveal the bigger picture
- How the bigger picture will unleash design thinking
- How design thinking will energize the team and lead to better solutions
- How all of this leads to doing more than you were asked for