Award-winning design, brand and innovation agency MINIMAL has been pitched countless projects over the years from entrepreneurs and startups with great ideas, but the idea is just the start. How do you validate the ideas, bring them to life with limited resources, and measure success? Having been through the entire journey countless times, MINIMAL design director Kyle Buzzard will share thoughts around building startups from insight to execution, and how MINIMAL has become an expert at identifying opportunities and connecting the dots.
Illustrate how design and innovation can reduce risk and amplify success.
Startups, Entrepreneurs, Designers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to take hardware ideas to the next level
- Why you should bake enormous pies
- Tips to help startups beat the odds
- Ways of measuring success as a startup
- How to drink wine without a hangover