Ana will discuss the creative process behind the creation of a main title sequence design, using some Prologue projects they’ve developed over the last years as case studies, showing some failures and success examples.
To give a behind-the-scenes visión of how Prologue develops work every day. To explain how the creation of main titles are approached as a mixed discipline in between motion graphics, graphic design, story telling, cinema and tv.
Motiongraphers, graphic designers and story tellers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The importance of typography in the creation of main title designs
- Creative process, step by step, in the creation of main title designs
- How to create a storyboard
- Case studies of successful and failed projects
- What it’s like to work for Hollywood (on TV and cinema)