Have you ever wanted to have an one-on-one chat with a variety of senior developers?
Explore the journey from junior to senior developer and what lessons can be learned along the way. Combining personal experience, interviews with experienced developers and takeaways from current publications on tech leadership, Anne will share insights that have helped herself and others to learn and grow in leadership roles. Addressing topics like mentorship, career development and management vs sole contributor positions.
To share knowledge gained from working in leadership roles in web development
New or aspiring lead developers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why mentoring is so important
- Determining if you should be managing a team
- Common pitfalls of developers taking on leadership roles
- How to move from junior to senior developer
- Where to find incredible leadership resources