Accessibility starts with the product spec and continues through the design & tech specs. In this session George will cover what this means for product managers, designers & engineers, and how they’ve been doing at Slack.
Learn how to build accessible experiences, the right way.
Anyone building digital products.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Accessibility is an experience (not a launch checklist)
- How to spec accessibility experiences
- Who does what, roles & responsibilities
- How Slack builds accessible products
- Mistakes & lessons learned along the way