This presentation is a detailed exploration of the main elements that Junior Engineers need to work on for progressing to senior roles, that nobody ever told them about.
Explore and develop a good mental framework of what you want to work on for yourself, and find more questions than answers, but better questions than you had going in.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How companies *really* do promotions
- 20 differences between Juniors and Seniors
- How to stop worrying and love Technical Debt
- Big L notation for rates of learning growth
- How to think about staying vs leaving
Junior developers and people interested in helping to level up their Junior developers.