As it becomes safer to return to the office, many companies are opting to implement a hybrid work environment instead of having employees return to the office full time. There are benefits and challenges to this approach. This session will provide insights on how to set up hybrid teams, and how you can succeed in this new way of working.
Amy and Alex will discuss tools, techniques, and tips that both managers and developers can use to create a positive and effective hybrid work environment.
Making the hybrid work environment work for you and your organization.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Benefits of working in a hybrid model
- Tools and technologies that help enable hybrid work
- How to build a positive team culture with both remote and in-person team members
- Tips for developers on how to make hybrid work for you
- How to use in-person vs. remote time effectively
Technologists, developers, engineering managers, product owners, and basically anyone who works for or with other people.