Interactive activations are fun, sought after, expensive and hard to track. Why would anyone want to create hardware that’s meant to be short term if you can’t determine the return on your investment?
Learn from case studies of projects that involve Arduino, Raspberry Pi, projection mapping, biometrics, EEG machines and virtual reality. Creating a stunt or out of home activation takes blood sweat and tears. This talk will focus on some key learnings from the strategy phase through production and delivery.
Discuss business and production learnings from applications of digital OOH experiences.
Anyone interested in making cool things that bridge the digital and real world.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Planning, how to choose and prep for a digital experience
- When to fake it and when to make it
- Create greater reach with extensions
- Fit a big idea into a budget
- Best practices for integration, covering your butt