This virtual half-day workshop will be held on Tuesday October 17 and will be available to all attendees but does require registration. Details to come shortly.
Technology is ever-evolving and creating scalable and maintainable web architectures is crucial for front-end developers. This half-day workshop is designed to give front-end developers an in-depth and practical training to build future-proof composable architectures in Next.js using Contentful, Stackbit, and Netlify. Participants will gain hands-on experience and insights into leveraging these platforms to craft seamless, adaptable and scalable digital experiences.
The workshop will guide attendees through the intricacies of integrating a headless CMS, DXP, and serverless platform, emphasizing best practices, optimization strategies, and real-world applications. By delving into the how to leverage Contentful, Stackbit, and Netlify, developers will uncover the potential of composable architectures in enhancing performance, scalability, and developer experience.
To equip front-end developers with the knowledge and skills to build scalable and maintainable composable architectures using Contentful, Stackbit, and Netlify.
Senior front-end developers and software engineers seeking to advance their skills in composable architectures and modern web development tools.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Intermediate understanding of front-end development, Next.js, and version control.
Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Integration Techniques: How to seamlessly integrate Contentful, Stackbit, and Netlify into a Next.js front-end.
- Best Practices: Adopting best practices for utilizing composable platforms.
- Performance Optimization: Strategies for enhancing web performance and user experience.
- Scalability and Maintenance: Building scalable and maintainable architectures to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Real-World Applications: Insights into real-world applications and case studies of composable architectures.
- Laptop with a code editor installed (e.g., Visual Studio Code)
- Node.js and npm installed
- Contentful, Stackbit, and Netlify accounts (all offer free accounts)
- Basic web development tools and libraries installed (e.g., Git, React)