For those Flash designers longing to crack the “Z” axis, this session will show you how to get started adding the third dimension to your Flash projects using Adobe After Effects.
After Effects’ 3D toolset is easy to learn, and with a few basic techniques you can create three-dimensional animations and scenes that can be easily exported from After Effects to Flash via SWF or FLV.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
– Create layered artwork using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and import it into After Effects for animation
– Configure the composition viewer and use the orbit around tool to effectively to view and animate
– Set up the 3D Camera and it’s modify its settings to get realistic depth-of-field
– Light your scenes to enhance realism
– Export your composition to Flash as an SWF or FLV
This session is recommended for Flash designers looking to add 3D animation to their creative skill set.