Kids are growing up in a society filled with ubiquitous mobile devices and access to the world’s knowledge literally at their finger tips. We are seeing students who are mobile and connected.
Tech-savvy kids become tech-savvy college-bound teens who will bring with them a new paradigm of gesture bias and interaction preferences with technologies, media and privacy. This cohort will break down the traditional ideas of branding, marketing and personal privacy and continue in their dependence on online information and social media.
To learn why the next generation of tech savvy kids will change how we design and deliver content and digital experiences.
Content creators, artists, web designers, web developers, makers and anyone who designs, builds digital or traditional content.
Five things audience members will learn
- How this bias for gesture/touch over mouse/keyboard will influence the adoption of technology.
- How the consumption of content will change.
- How we will adapt and change to meet the new expectations of the digital kids.
- How the changing notion of privacy will change business and digital content.
- How digital content is and will become a ubiquitous medium.