We’ll be discussing how UXers and devs can learn from each other via prototyping, co-creation, creating space for hybrid roles, etc.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Pro-tips from industry titans on strategies that have proven successful re: design <> development collaboration and co-creation
- How to leverage diversity of thought/discipline/background as a team strength
- Productive disagreement as a superpower
- Hybrid design <> dev roles, where they shine, and how to create/hold space for them
- Career + craft development for technical UXers and UX-minded devs
Folks interested in, currently occupying, interested in learning more about, hiring for hybrid design <> development roles, or building out a cross-disciplinary practice