As a graphic designer, Aaron is lucky to make things for all kinds of things. But more and more, he is realizing the profound impact it has on the things in the rest of his life. Things in his backyard. Things that hold things. Things for his nephew. And things on one of the saddest days of his life. That’s a lot of things. Plus, he’ll update you on all the things they’ve been up to, aside from all those other things. Tons of new things!
A simple reminder that what we do can and does extend beyond cubicles and water coolers.
Curious, wild-eyed humans. Or, whoever can squeeze in.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Each human attendee must exhibit a cautious curiosity for the questionable “graphic designer” specimen spouting on the stage.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- If you want it, you have to build it
- New ways of thinking about working
- Logos can do more than just sell a product
- To be thankful for the work we get to do
- How to roll the dice in creative ways