This is a full day workshop on Saturday April 18 from 10:00AM – 5:00PM and requires a WORKSHOP or WORKS ticket.
Learn how to use P5.js and Tone.js to build an interactive web page with generative graphics and audio.
Designers, developers, and others who want to learn more about interactive media and creative technology projects.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to set up an interactive web page with p5.js
- How to draw shapes and patterns with code
- How to react to mouse and tap interactions
- How to create real-time animations and motion graphics
- How to add procedural sounds using a coded synth
You will need a laptop with a modern browser like Chrome or FireFox