Over the past 15 years, Buck has grown from a six person motion graphics studio to a 200 plus design agency with three offices partnering directly with some of the largest brands in the world to create content and solve creative tasks. As the design and animation industry has evolved they have continued to invest in a culture that attracts creatives, makers and technologists from around the world to work in every medium.
Learn about Buck’s unique goals, and how they relate to the work, culture and future growth that goes beyond the service industry.
To inspire and inform
Creative entrepreneurs, creative technologists, game/app developers, creatives in the animation industry
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- About Buck’s principles on creative culture
- Ways we have leveraged our collective skills to move beyond solely being a service business
- How we have created relationships directly with brands
- Our perspective on how the industry has changed
- Our outlook on the future