No matter where you stand in life, there’s almost always room for improvement. Even landing the big job, creating something magnificent and winning the top prize can lead to unexpected dead ends. What is the key to successfully navigating the tumultuous creative industry in such a way as to build and maintain the buoyancy necessary to persevere, ultimately leading to the realization – and the enjoyment – of the dream? Join Jason for an ambitious journey through life, art and commerce where so far, the crushing defeats have only sweetened the spectacular victories. Dreamers take heart: With confidence, method, diligence and mastery, all things are possible.
Through this highly personal discussion, Jason will advise attendees on how to effectively set their sights for their career objectives by providing a framework for personal growth that accounts for the full spectrum of experiences.
All creative industry professionals.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- If you are mostly considered to be an artist, what is most important for you to know about business in order to have career success?
- If you are mostly considered to be entrepreneurial, what is most important for you to know about the creative industry in order to have career success?
- Many speak of the life/work balance: How can a healthy one help to deal with career setbacks?
- How can a healthy life/work balance help to deal with career “successes” that fall short of expectations?
- What is the single best strategy for driving creative industry career success that is fulfilling?