At this casual, intimate panel moderated by HackerYou CEO Heather Payne, audience members will be invited to join in a conversation between some of the industry’s most inspirational leaders, Chris Coyier, Una Kravets and Sarah Drasner, as they share stories about their journeys and tips for creating an exciting career (and a rewarding life). The tone is casual, the questions are real, and nothing’s off the table. Bring your questions as there will be an opportunity for the audience to get involved. You can expect to leave this session with new ideas and actionable steps that you can take over the next year to make your web development career everything you want it to be and more.
To inspire the audience to have bigger, more ambitious goals for their careers and their lives and give them practical, actionable tips for turning their goals into reality.
Junior and intermediate developers
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- The panelists’ top 3 best decisions of their lives
- What each panelist considers to be the greatest accomplishment of their life so far
- Advice from each panelists for early- and mid-career developers
- What the greatest opportunities for early- and mid-career developers are today
- What actions to take to start moving toward your goals, from people who have done it