The release of Flash CS3 and After Effects CS3 marks the point where high quality Motion Graphics work in Flash becomes reality. Learn how to create video, motion graphics and visual effects using After Effects CS3 Professional which allows you to design vector graphics, create organic movements, and expedite delivery thanks to integrated and collaborative workflows with Flash CS3. Among the topics presented:
• A tour of the new After Effects CS3 workspace with an emphasis around similarities between the Flash and After Effects interfaces.
• See how the new Puppet Tool can easily put vector and bitmap art in motion through organic movement.
• Discover how text animations can exist in 2 and three dimensions.
• Learn how to create Alpha channel video using the improved Keylight filter.
• Bend video around objects to match perspective.
• A review of the new FLV output features, including Cue Points, of After Effects and how to output vector art from After Effects for placement in Flash CS3.