The Schreierstoren / Weeping Tower
Henry Hudson sailed from here to discover New Amsterdam (New York), and now we want you to stop by for a few drinks and light refreshments with your newly discovered FITC Amsterdam friends at the second oldest building in Amsterdam, The Weeping Tower.
Tuesday February 21, 2017 @ 18:30H – 22.00H
Sponsored by our friends
The Schreierstoren is located a 5 min walk across from the Central Station in Amsterdam.
By train or subway, get off at Amsterdam Central Station.
From Pakhuis De Zwijger
- Head west on Piet Heinkade/s100 towardVemenplein
- Turn left onto De Ruijterkade
- Turn right onto De Ruijterkade/s100
- Turn left onto Oeverlandroute/Oosterdokskade
- Continue onto Odebrug
- Turn right onto Prins Hendrikkade
You can park in ‘’Parking Centrum Oosterdock’’ located minutes away.