Working Not Working Pub Night
De Schreierstoren (The Weeping Tower)
Join us as we celebrate the final night of FITC Amsterdam by networking (not working) at De Schreierstoren – fueled by Working Not Working – a global community connecting the world’s best creative talent with companies looking to hire them. Stop by for a few drinks, snacks, and fun in one of Amsterdam’s oldest venues overlooking the canals.
Tuesday, 20 February @ 18:30H – 21.00H
Sponsored by our friends
The Schreierstoren is located a 5 min walk across from the Central Station in Amsterdam.
By train or subway, get off at Amsterdam Central Station.
From Pakhuis De Zwijger
- Head west on Piet Heinkade toward the city centre
- Turn left onto De Ruijterkade
- Turn right onto De Ruijterkade/s100
- Turn left onto Oeverlandroute/Oosterdokskade
- Continue onto Odebrug
- Turn right onto Prins Hendrikkade
You can park in ‘’Parking Centrum Oosterdock’’ located minutes away.