- From the north, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit.
- From the northwest, take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, south on Orleans to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Expressway (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41), north to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41), north to Illinois Street and proceed east.
- From the southeast, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to the Illinois Street exit.
FITC Chicago 2007
Navy Pier Chicago
10 E Grand Avenue East
Chicago, IL 60611
Chicago, IL 60611
Tel: 312-595-0000More Info Visit Venue Website
- The CTA provides six bus lines with more than 200 buses that serve Navy Pier daily. These include the #29 (State Street), the #65 (Grand Avenue) which is equipped with bike racks and the #66 (Chicago Avenue).
- During weekday rush hours, the #120 (Northwestern/Wacker Express), serving the Ogilvie Transportation Center, and #121 (Union/Wacker Express), serve Navy Pier and their respective METRA train terminals.
- Additional daily service is provided by the #124 Navy Pier. Running every 15 minutes from Union Station and the Ogilvie Transportation Center.
- Busses operate from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. throughout the summer, and 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. the rest of the year.
- For more information, call the CTA at (312) 836-7000 or visitwww.transitchicago.com.
Navy Pier has three convenient taxi drop-off and pick-up points. You will want to be dropped off at Entrance 2, see map below.