Gone are the days where you need to use different tools for each stage of the design process. From research to concept pitches to developer handoff, we’ll help you convey your ideas and tell the story behind it, all in one place. We’ll cover all the basics of XD from managing components to building interactive prototypes.
This is part 1 of a 2-part XD series and is highly recommended in order to make the most of the following session – Register now for part 2- The How and Why of Design Systems
Note: We will provide a practice file if you choose to design alongside us! Download the latest XD version for free prior to the session.
Learn all the basics of XD from managing components to creating interactive prototypes.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Key XD features to streamline your design workflow
- Manage colors, styles, and components centrally
- Create an interactive prototype from your designs
- Sharing and collaborating with others to get feedback
- Seamless integrations with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
Anybody interested in a UX/UI tool.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
No prior knowledge of any design tool is necessary.