The time is here! FITC Toronto has been announced and along with it, the FITC Women’s Initiative. This a program geared towards women who are digital technologists who are doing amazing work in their fields. 5 years and running, the FITC Women’s Initiative sets apart a block of tickets to ensure that women in creative tech have their voices heard at FITC Toronto.
You can win a free ticket by entering!
From illustrator, designer, code fanatic, engineer, filmmaker, writer, journalist or a photographer, we welcome all types of digital creators and want YOU to come to FITC Toronto 2015. Thinking about applying and need some inspiration? Take a peek at some of the past entries and get those creative juices flowing:
- Shannon Draper made good use of a long form infographic style to highlight and present her skills to us.
Submission from Shannon Draper. Original post can be found here.
- In depth descriptions and beautiful designs are popular. Above is Christina Holly’s submission from last year.
Christina’s full site can be viewed here.
- Front-end developer, Julie Cardinal wowed us with this beautifully constructed, interactive website that utilized leap motion. Play around and learn about Julie.
4. Here is another beautiful and simple design by Ashley Arbour for FITC Toronto 2014.
5. If websites aren’t your thing, try a short animated video, like Steph Bailis did. This cute video really encapsulates what FITC stands for - innovative design, movement and … Check it out.
Entry information and dates for submission can be found here.