FITC Toronto 2013 – Women’s Initiative
Here at FITC, we know there are oodles of talented women doing groundbreaking things in the digital space, and we want to make sure these women are represented at FITC Toronto 2013! Once again, we have 50 FREE festival tickets to give away to any woman who is willing to get creative in the name of FITC! Whether you are an illustrator, code fanatic, engineer, filmmaker, writer, journalist, photographer or are just someone who loves and appreciates the world of technology and design, we want to know why YOU want to come to FITC Toronto 2013 – so show us in the best way you know how.
Tell us WHY you want to come to FITC Toronto 2013:
- Write a blog post
- Show off your photography skills
- Code something spectacular
- Design a poster
- Get creative, the options are limitless!
Once your work is ready to submit, fill out this form and link us to the content – that’s it!
Deadline for entries is March 31, 2013. Winners will be notified by April 6, 2013.
Questions? Concerns? Drop Andrew Fraser, FITC’s Manager of Conversation an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The fine print’:
1) A direct link to the public content must be provided. Link it to your blog, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo – whatever you need to do to share your work with us.
2) Videos must be no longer than 4 minutes in length
3) Entries will not be accepted after the contest closing date
4) Winners will receive FESTIVAL tickets to FITC Toronto 2013, which does not include the workshops on April 20. Workshop tickets can be purchased separately.