Submissions now closed
Here at FITC, we know there are tons of talented women doing groundbreaking work in the digital space, and we want to make sure these women are represented at FITC Toronto 2014. So, for the fourth year in a row, we have set aside FREE festival tickets to give away. Whether you are an illustrator, a designer, code fanatic, engineer, filmmaker, writer, journalist, or a photographer, we want to know why YOU want to come to FITC Toronto 2014 – so show us in the best way you know how.
Tell us WHY you want to come to FITC Toronto 2014 and you may just get a ticket to the event!
- Make a short film telling us WHY you want to go.
- Write a blog post about WHY you want to go.
- Code a web page that shows us WHY you want to go.
- Design a poster for FITC Toronto!
Share your great work with others by using the hashtag #WomenAtFITC
We will review ALL submissions and the BEST ONES will get a free ticket to FITC Toronto 2014
Your entry will be reviewed by an internal panel so get creative and let’s see what you can do!
Deadline for entries is Feb 28, 2014. Those selected will be notified by March 5, 2014.
Questions? Drop us an email: email@example.com
‘The fine print’:
- Only entries received through the submission form will be considered.
- Not all entries received will be granted a ticket. An internal panel will review all submissions and those selected to attend will be based on the effort and creativity of their submission.
- A direct link to the public content must be provided. Link it to your blog, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo – whatever you need to do to share your work with us.
- Your link must contain info about WHY you want to attend.
- A tweet telling us you want to go does not qualify as an entry.
- By submitting, you agree to allow FITC to share your submission. We claim no ownership, we just want to promote your great work.
- Winners will receive a complimentary ticket to FITC Toronto 2014 Conference, April 27-29, 2014. Note that this does not include the workshops on April 26. Workshop tickets can be purchased separately.