Women at FITC Toronto 2017
There are some amazingly talented women doing incredible work in the interactive space and we want to make sure they’re a part of our FITC Toronto 2017 event.
At FITC, we keep our sights set on the future we’re helping to create – and in it, we see equal representation for all genders in the tech space.
So as we have done for the last 6 years, we’ve set aside 50 FREE tickets for women.
How to Enter to WIN a Complimentary Ticket
Simply let us know WHY you want to come and we’ll select the top 50 entries.
a) Step One
- Write – a blog post or article telling us WHY you want to attend.
- Draw – Illustrate or design a piece that tells us WHY you want to come to FITC Toronto.
- Photo – Take a photo that shows us WHY you’d like to come.
- Motion – Create a short youtube or other video telling us why you want to be at FITC Toronto.
b) Step Two
- Tweet/email a link to your entry and hashtag it #FITCWomen (FITC reserves the right to share any entries).
Opens on January 1, 2017
Closes on April 1st, 2017
Drop us an email
The Fine Print
- All tweets must contain a link to something that you’ve created as listed above. If it does not, we cannot accept it as an entry.
- This contest is open to women, and gender non-conforming individuals working in the creative technology space.
- Not all entries received will be granted a ticket.
- The jury will review all submissions and those selected to attend will be based on the quality, sincerity, and creativity of their submission.
- Winners will receive a complimentary ticket to FITC Toronto 2017, April 23-25, 2017. Winners are responsible for their own travel, hotel, and any other costs they may incur.