We know there are tons of talented women who are creative technologists doing groundbreaking work in the digital space – and FITC wants to make sure their voices are a part of FITC Toronto 2015.
For the fifth year in a row, we’ve set aside a special block of tickets for women in creative tech – whether you’re an illustrator, designer, code fanatic, engineer, filmmaker, writer, journalist or a photographer, we want YOU to come to FITC Toronto 2015.
How can you get a ticket?
It’s easy. Simply tell us
• Why you want to attend FITC Toronto 2015
• What is the best advice you’ve received or would give to those entering the industry?
You can do this with a video, a website, a flash movie, a blog post, a presentation slide, an infographic, a poster or piece of art – the possibilities are endless. Get creative! The submission must be publicly online and sent to us as a link.
How to enter
- Create your entry. Tell us why you want to attend FITC Toronto and your advice for those entering the industry. Put it online! We accept submissions as live public links.
- Over Twitter, Tweet to @FITC with the link and tag it with #WomenatFITC
- Fill in our form just below under SUBMIT and give us the link and your info.
As an added bonus, our jury will select their favourite entry to join them as they lead a panel discussion on a topic to be determined at FITC Toronto.
Submissions are now closed for this year.
What does NOT count as an entry?
The following items will NOT be accepted as entries.
– a tweet, Facebook, Google Plus or Instagram posting. (You are however encouraged to use social media to share your entry!)
– a link to your website or portfolio or other link that does not tell us why you want to attend or advice for others – your entry must be created specifically for this initiative.
Deadline for entries is March 10, 2015. Those selected will be notified by March 13, 2015.
Drop us an email: email@example.com
‘The fine print’
- Not all entries received will be granted a ticket.
- The jury will review all submissions and those selected to attend will be based on the quality, sincerity, and creativity of their submission.
- By submitting, you agree to allow FITC to share your submission. We claim no ownership, we just want to promote your contribution.
- Winners will receive a complimentary ticket to FITC Toronto 2015 Conference, April 12-14, 2015. Note that this does not include the workshops on April 11. Workshop tickets can be purchased separately.