Women at FITC Toronto 2016
There are some amazingly talented women doing incredible work in the interactive space and we want to make sure they’re a part of our FITC Toronto 2016 event.
At FITC, we keep our sights set on the future we’re helping to create – and in it, we see equal representation for all genders in the tech space.
So as we have done for the last 5 years, we’ve set aside a special set of FREE tickets for women to attend.
Two Ways to WIN a Complimentary Ticket
1) TELL US WHY YOU WANT TO COME
• Tweet your answer @FITC with #WomenAtFITC #FITCToronto
2) NOMINATE ONE OF YOUR STAFF OR CO-WORKERS
• Let us know your answer in a tweet at the person nominated and @FITC with #WomenAtFITC #FITCToronto
Deadline for entries is March 25, 2016. If selected, we’ll notify you via direct message on Twitter by April 1, 2016. Make sure you’re following us to win!
Drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The fine print’
- Open to women, and gender non-conforming individuals working in the creative technology space.
- Not all entries received will be granted a ticket.
- The jury will review all submissions and those selected to attend will be based on the quality, sincerity, and creativity of their submission.
- Winners will receive a complimentary ticket to FITC Toronto 2016, April 17-19, 2016.