Join us for an inspiring afternoon with your fellow ladies in tech where we’ll gather to listen to some short talks from women in the space, then form small teams where you’ll work as a group to build a hands-on project. No experience is necessary, just a desire to explore the space and meet other like-minded women.
With only 60 spots available this event will sell out and tickets won't be available at the door. To reserve your spot, tickets are just $5 for FITC Toronto attendees and $10 for those not attending the conference.
To keep this event environmentally-friendly, guests are asked to bring two AA rechargeable batteries to be used in your team’s project. Also, bring along your own travel mug and/or water bottle to keep hydrated.
Proudly supporting women in the digital space, FITC is working in partnership with Pearl Chen and Caroline McGregor once again to bring you this day of learning and exploring at our host Mozilla Foundation. Special thanks also goes to Intel Canada for sponsoring this event.
When and where:
Saturday, April 11, 2015
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Mozilla Toronto – Suite 500, 366 Adelaide Street West
Stay tuned on Twitter as we announce one by one the topics of five new and fresh lightning talks by these fabulous Toronto women in tech:
• Nancy Demerling, Director of Marketing at Intel Canada
• Ashley Jane Lewis (@AshleyJaneLewis), New Media Production Specialist at Ryerson University
• Caroline McGregor (@carolinemcgrgr), Scrum Master / Project Manager at RANGLE.IO
• Karen Schulman Dupuis (@karensd), COO, VP Business Design at rtraction
• Aashni Shah (@aashnisshah), PEY Intern at OANDA